Tuesday, October 16, 2012

It's over

Well it's been almost YEAR since the last time I blogged anything (wow I'm really bad at this). But as of October 11, 2012 I am OFFICIALLY done with college! I just don't know what to do with myself having so much free time! Talan is very happy I'm done too because he no longer has to hear "I can't play right now I have to do homework" or "I have class tonight I'll see you in the morning". It's so wonderful to think that I can actually fully be a part of my family life again! I've also been thinking about when the day comes to talk to my kid(s) about going to college and how hard it was for me doing it AFTER I started a family. I am very thankful that I made the decision to go back to school and now that I'm done I have a great sense of accomplishment. There were MANY long nights of writing papers and studying and freaking out about not being able to get everything done. But I did it. I'm so excited to see what the future holds for our family now that I'm closing this chapter of my life.


This is the pile of my course guides and a few class notes. I'm going to burn it. I think it will be freeing! And I'll make s'mores :)


These are doors I walked through on my last night of class on 10/11/12 at 10pm. I'm so glad I won't have to see them that late at night any more.



I'm sure I will soon fill my free time with SOMETHING but for now I'm relishing in the fact that I HAVE free time and it's such a wonderful feeling at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment